Chef Kang’s Noodle House is an understated joint tucked away in an industrial complex near Toa Payoh Hub serving one thing only; wanton mee. This humble one-dish joint has been on the Michelin Bib Gourmand since 2019! Keen to see what the hype was about,…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022
- TONITO Review: Latin American Cuisine With A View At JEWEL Changi Airport May 8, 2022
- Wooloomooloo Steakhouse Review: 4-Course Weekend Brunch with Prime Ribeye May 1, 2022