In recent months, 8 Degrees Taiwanese Bistro has rocketed to fame as one of the few joints still serving bubble tea during circuit breaker. This casual bistro is situated in an unassuming row of shophouses a quick bus ride from Serangoon’s Nex Mall. Authentic Taiwanese…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Seeds Eatery Review: Must-Try Thai Crispy Pork & Oysters in Ubud August 22, 2022
- Yamato Izakaya: Donburi, Teppanyaki, Ramen and More Near Macpherson MRT August 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022