In recent months, 8 Degrees Taiwanese Bistro has rocketed to fame as one of the few joints still serving bubble tea during circuit breaker. This casual bistro is situated in an unassuming row of shophouses a quick bus ride from Serangoon’s Nex Mall. Authentic Taiwanese…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022
- TONITO Review: Latin American Cuisine With A View At JEWEL Changi Airport May 8, 2022
- Wooloomooloo Steakhouse Review: 4-Course Weekend Brunch with Prime Ribeye May 1, 2022