A relative newcomer to the Serangoon Gardens food scene, Pa Bul Lo has quickly made a name for itself and never ceases to be packed on a weekend. Fortunately, the wait was not too long and we were quickly seated after just 15 minutes. Banchan…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Seeds Eatery Review: Must-Try Thai Crispy Pork & Oysters in Ubud August 22, 2022
- Yamato Izakaya: Donburi, Teppanyaki, Ramen and More Near Macpherson MRT August 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022