Yhingthai Palace on Purvis Street is currently the only Thai restaurant honoured the Michelin Guide for Singapore, holding a Michelin Bib Gourmand distinction. Founded in 1993, it has certainly managed to hold its own for all these years. We are accustomed to Thai food generally…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Seeds Eatery Review: Must-Try Thai Crispy Pork & Oysters in Ubud August 22, 2022
- Yamato Izakaya: Donburi, Teppanyaki, Ramen and More Near Macpherson MRT August 2, 2022
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022