Yhingthai Palace on Purvis Street is currently the only Thai restaurant honoured the Michelin Guide for Singapore, holding a Michelin Bib Gourmand distinction. Founded in 1993, it has certainly managed to hold its own for all these years. We are accustomed to Thai food generally…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022
- TONITO Review: Latin American Cuisine With A View At JEWEL Changi Airport May 8, 2022
- Wooloomooloo Steakhouse Review: 4-Course Weekend Brunch with Prime Ribeye May 1, 2022