As a huge fan of all types of barbecue, mookata is my go-to for a fuss-free, budget dining experience. Mookata is a Thai barbecue-hotpot combination, characterized by an extensive menu of marinated meats, fresh veggies, seafood and noodles. No-frills casual dining Any mookata lover would…
Discover your next food adventure.
- Top 10 Things To Do In Bangkok That Don’t Involve Shopping! July 2, 2022
- China Taste Review: Delicious & Affordable Sichuan Food Near Jalan Besar June 5, 2022
- Coexist Coffee Review: Stunning Two-Storey Café At Paya Lebar May 16, 2022
- TONITO Review: Latin American Cuisine With A View At JEWEL Changi Airport May 8, 2022
- Wooloomooloo Steakhouse Review: 4-Course Weekend Brunch with Prime Ribeye May 1, 2022